Haa.
Finally,I am back.
I doubt if any one waitied for my posts,if at all,then here are a few(?) reasons for my disappearance.
1.2 Day trip to Chennai,we covered atleast 180 kms in those two days.just imagine,in such a weather,that too on bike.God..
(Adedo advertisement lo,sun,pillala energy ni straw vesi peelchesinattu aindhi ma paristhiti)
2.In-Laws came last week.So obviously i will be busy.right!!
3.Yesterday,went to Ooty on the most hated Ghat Road.But surprisingly,i was ok this time.I tried to read,sleep and somehow got rid of spinning :)
From Tommorrow ,I dont know how will i manage..Here,again,are some reasons..
1.Distant relatives of husband are coming down from bombay.5 people with kids.They are tamilians settled in bombay.They dont know telugu and my Inlaws dont know either hindi or tamil.I dont know how far I can act as a mediator.Amidst this,cleaning,washing,cooking and serving them,everything shud be finished before 9.
2.Next week husband's friend with family is landing.
3.That next week our wedding anniversary.so planning to go out somewhere.where ??
4.That next week,A Family gathering at Tirumala.
5.Finally,Last week of May,Pack Up Coimbatore..Need to sort and pack things properly.
God Give me some hints as to how to proceed ..
Last but not the least,This is my 100th Post :))
6 comments:
Congratulations on ur 100th post amidst ur busy schedule.. :) I was waiting for ur post and i guess, so do are many..
Ee summer lo bike meedha payanamaa? And that too.. Chennai as the destination!! Wow... Bravo..
Good that you fought out ur fears of the ghat road..
That's a packed up month.. Hopefully everything will turn out to be good times.. :)
Oh I am honoured ramana garu on "I was waiting for ur post" :))
ya chennai lo endalaki,that too ma travelling..god.we almost died of dehydration anukondi.
yes ee month lo intha tight schedule aa ani nenu kuda rasthunnappude realise ayyanu :) chudali ela manage chesthamo mari.
i have been following ur blog for a while.... Meeru chala baaga (Funny) rastharu...
Full busy anukunta kadha :)
enjoy..
Hi Harini.. I was waiting for your post. Inthaki mi parents velli poyara??
such a happening life you have...enjoy the turbulance!!!
@kris.
thank you.yes ee month koncham busy..
@nuthakkis.
thank you.yes ma perents vellipoyaru..husband's parents vachharu :)vallu ee roju vellipotharu.
@swats
thanks for dropping by.ya only this month the functions are more and so is this busy schedule.
Post a Comment