Friday, October 17, 2008

Introspection

After my marriage,till this june,I did not work.I was sitting at home cooking,reading novels,browing net,keeping my home neat,etc etc.
But there was always some dis-satisfaction abt my life.I thought I cannot see myself sitting in the home and doing nothing but passing time.So, after much discussions and enquiries , I somehow learned SAP and landed up with job.I am happy that I am doing some prefessional sort of thing.Can say SAP consultant(Err.Trainee ofcourse).Now came the twist.Today morning ,the functional guy asked me to dig the very first program I did and gave some hundred modifications in it.First of all,I totally forgot what is the program and secondly he is in a hurry to finish of the program and send it to testing very soon..Hmm..Don't think who the functional guy is..It's obviosly my husband under whose guidance I work :)
After 3 hrs of discussions and logical thinking, we somehow got the output though not the final one.
So now I really feel and think.Is this life better or the earlier one,where I never thought abt sitting and scratching my head for these logics.Well.I wanted and craved for all these official things, but now my mind is questioning ??
May be tomorrow if I sit at home,I may feel like going to office and doing some productive work but but..aahhhhh..
Manaki seriousness untey kadha.Doorapu kondalu nunupu ani naalanti vallani chuse pettuntaru.

2 comments:

Apple said...

Nuvvu chaala lucky Harini...mee hubby daggare work chesthunnavu...appudappudoo ilanti stress mamoole officelo, relax :)

Harini krishna said...

iddaram kottukunnappudu untundhi dear asalu scene :))