Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Analysis about Educated/Working Women..

I came across many people who think and confidently(or ignorantly?) say that educated women are not fit as a home-maker.It really makes me so sad and at the same time so frustrated.Many think that educated women will ask for their RIGHTS and will not take proper care of the husband.What shit!

I am not a feminist but at the same time i do know what my space is and my goals are.
It doesn't mean i am neglecting my husband and not taking proper care of the home.
These days i am observing quite a few men who are looking for brides who are not working/not highly educated.They all think in the same way that girls who sit at home are much more caring than the working.

I really don't understand how can one generalise and talk.I was at home for 2 years after my marriage and working now.My husband never found any difference in me.I am his same old wife who was in 2 years and who is now.

I do agree there are many women who keep their house like shit and convince themselves that they are working and don't have time . There are some women too who neither work nor keep their house neat.

According to me,Women are classified as follows,
1.Not Working and good homemaker.
2.Not Working-Keeps their house like a mess(i mean a bad homemaker).
3.Working and bad homemaker.
4.Working and good homemaker.

Homemaker in my sense means-
1.House shud be very neat and organised.
2.Shudn't take any help from husband(this is what people see it as a big thing)

If any housewife takes help from her husband,it looks so pretty and looks like they are made for each other couple.
If the same help is took by a working women,it is potrayed like 'see how is she making her husband work'.
I don't know when this type of analysis will change in people..

Education will never make a woman,a man.
A woman is a woman and will be a woman,whether working or not.
Pls Remember this.

No comments: