Though I claim to have a post-graduate diploma in portfolio mgmt(out of 5 papers,i cleared 4,yet to clear one),I literally knew nothing about business world.
My theoritical bookish knowledge,however, will not be sufficient to know about today's shares' world.So, Even though i was interested,there was no source from where i can learn all these things.So, I jus left it..Later,After my marriage,I saw my husband peep into this share market window every few minutes.And one funny thing is,he thought i would help him in managing his finances !!Poor chap :) Initially he came forward to educate me,but i could not regain my already-lost-interest-on-shares.So gradually he also left that idea..
So, after many years,today,a part of my brain came forward to learn all these things.So,by not even bothering that i am in office, i pestered/tortured my husband to teach .Finally he taught me how to track/how to sell/how to buy and all that.
I am jumping with joy and trying to recollect what i read(??) in books a few years ago.Lets see how long this new interest of mine lasts...
No comments:
Post a Comment