Friday, December 5, 2008

Japanese Words

Last December,I attempted JLPT(Japanese Language Profiency Test).Yes yes,My interest to learn a foreign language made me to take such a huge step :))Why not french/spanish etc?
Well,theres again a reason for choosing this.
Hubby Dear already cleared a level in japanese exam and was preparing to write the next level.So,I thought,why shuldn't i give a trial.
Though i failed terribly,and decided not to touch japanese again,i even made husband loose his interest in this language:))

So jus thought of eating ur brains with today's post.
Let us learn some Numbers first,
1.Ichi
2.Ni
3.San
4.Shi
5.Go
6.Roku
7.Shichi
8.Hachi
9.Kyuu
10.Juu

Now some frequently used words,
Good Morning --- Ohayoo Gozaimasu
Good Night --- Oyasumi Nasai
Good Evening --- Kombanwa
Good Bye --- Sayoonara
Thank You --- Arigatoo
How are You --- Ogenkidesuka
Hello-Good Day --- Konnichiwa
Excuse Me --- Sumimasen

I learnt and remember by-heart,only these few things:)) Absolutely Nothing more than this:((

No comments: