Public Display of Affection(PDA)..
I don't know how many vote for this but i am completely against this public displays.
Well.There are exceptions for this i guess.If u(as a couple) are going alone or going with a couple,its ok to do any displays or any kind of(ofcourse to some extnt its acceptable)..But if we are going with a team of bachelors,I think we need to have some so called 'Common Sense' which shud make us to behave ourselves.Why on earth i am talking abt all these things??
Well,In my last two trips we went with a set of bachelors and one other couple.The couple's behaviour made me to feel so embarassed before the other guys.That Poor guys obviously cud not tell anything and kept quiet.I am not getting proper words to explain,but totally i felt so sick with their so called so-called-love.I was even about to tell them to behave properly,but somehow took a backstep.
Sometimes i think Education plays an important role,but we can't even say so.Becoz i have seen some couples who act so decently even though they are not highly educated,and some,with so called great educational background will act so stupidly.I am writing all this becoz,I am sure that couple will not read my blog and Even if they read,I am least bothered.Let them get to know what they did.
I don't know whether i am losing my temper and patience easily or Are people really making me so?Whatever..
No comments:
Post a Comment