Few Advantages I Found of Husband-Wife Working Together:
1 . Can Leave Home and come home together.
2 . Can Use the same Transportation/Vehicle.
3 . Can Discuss/solve my doubts.If its other than Hubby,I might not have asked all my silly doubts regarding Programming.
4 . Can Plan Leaves Accordingly.
5 . Most Importantly , Can Spend Time Together.
Disadvantages of Working Together :
1. Me , Basically a lazy/easy going girl gets all the attention from hubby who believes work means complete 8 Hours of Total Concentration without any interruptions.(Manakemo Phone Calls,Goggling lu kastha Ekkuva)So whenever i am in Non-SAP Screen,I wil get a ping from him 'Enuf of Passing Time,Get Back to SAP'.Hmm.
2 . He won't mix personal and professional life,Whereas manaki antha seen ledhu kadha.Podduna intlo enduku aa maata annaru,ila enduku chesaru ani yaksha prasnalu vesthanu,He wil go wild and say 'Office lo Personal maatalu enti.Pani chudu first' ..Hmm.
Ammo, Raasthu pothe advantages kantey disadvantages lenghty aipothayemo..Inka aapestha chaalu.If U know any such things,Lemme Know,Shall Append here .OKkk..
No comments:
Post a Comment