Fresh Jasmine Flowers,
Cotton Night Wear,Accesserioes(Bangles,Clips,Belts,Bindis,Etc).
Stuffing my shopping bags with loads of all these girly things,the interesting part is the bargaining :)
The more you talk and bargain,the more is the chance of getting your item for a lower price.
This is where we have grown up with.
Every alternate month,our parents take us to chennai for shopping.
We roam till we are totally and totally exhausted.
Stuff the bags with loads of clothes,accessories and all junk.
Yesterday,I was all nostalgic,when I went to chennai,especially Pondy bazaar area..
Though spent only half an hour there,I cherished.
I Love Chennai for Shopping..I Simply Love It..
2 comments:
yes, just stand at one corner of ranganathan street without any effort. you will be forward by others to other corner.
yes very much true..As i grew up seeing all that,i simply love the place inspite of its many disadvantages..
Post a Comment