First Time in my Life,I had a professional Manicure and Pedicure done.
Though it took some time and courage for me to go on with this.Yes,As I told already,I am a way too far from all these beauty related things.Finally made my mind to go forward and the result is ...........Gr88......
I Really Felt the difference,Infact muchh difference..
Though Manicure is not that worth,because even I myself can manage to do that,Pedicure is really a good thing.I suggest everyone must go for it to know the lovely difference it makes:)
Well,Though I liked my feet now,I am still against going for it the next time.See,The lady who did all this is almost of my age and I seriously felt a sort of embarrasement initially when she touched my feet and keeping it up in her lap and doing the stuff.Ya,I know its her profession and her job,but somehow i was not comfortable..So kept on asking questions regarding the creams and kit she was using.She simply said,its all professional and you can't get them in normal shops :( *Sigh*
Ok,Thats all the story right now from my side now.Today is the Official Implementation of SAP Go-Live.Has to be in office till evening.So No weekend news :)
No comments:
Post a Comment