Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Proof that I am a good Housewife:)

Husband ji dropped me home at 6pm,had tea and snacks and went back to office.
I made dinner for him and he promptly called at 9 to say he's finishing off in the office itself :(.
Now,Its almost 12.30,He says,It's going to be one more hour.So am here waiting for him.
Isn't this proof enough???
Whattt.. Still thinking to say YES !!!!!

5 comments:

sreechandana said...

wow... yes meeru nijam gaa gr8 house wife :)

Ramana KV said...

Hmm.. That's really nice of you.. I must also admire ur husband for dropping you off at home in middle of his office hours.. :)

Harini krishna said...

@chandu
:)))
@ramana
intlo dimpakapothe nenu oorukonu kadha mari..so tappadhu :)

Ramya said...

First time to your space thru' chandana's, Nice blog...and I say a big YES to your question.

Harini krishna said...

Thanks Ramya..
Rithvik's mummy ne kadha.me blog appudappudu chusthanu..but comments eppudu pettaledhu..Thanks for dropping by..